Tri-balls incentive spirometer is a breathing exerciser which is a flow-oriented device, provides an indirect indicator of the patient's inspired volume. It can be used to help strengthen respiratory musculature and to help restore and maintain lung capacity by encouraging slow, deep breathing.
- 12 mm OD connector
- Volume will be 600 mL/sec, 900 mL/sec, 1200 mL/sec
- Material: AS for chamber, PE for ball and mouthpiece, and EVA for tubing
- Pink, yellow and green colours for three balls.
- Flow-oriented breathing trainer. The balls indirectly indicate patient's inhaled volume.
- Can be used to strengthen respiratory musculature and help restore or maintain lung capacity by encouraging a slow and deep breathing.
- Three color-coded balls in each chamber provide a visual incentive for patients.
- Air will enter each chamber and raise the balls depending on the flow of air inhaled per second.
- Spirometer lung capacity specifications: 600ml/sec, 900 ml/sec and 1,200ml/sec.
- The whole set includes EVA tubing, Mouth Piece 13M, Tri-Ball Incentive Spirometer.
- Single-patient use to minimize the risk of cross contamination.